– Perform pre-audit analysis and develop audit plans and procedures to determine the most efficient manner to conduct audits within established guidelines.
– Audit books of original and closing entry of large corporations as well as small and medium-size corporations.
– Analyze general ledger, reconcile general ledger to Federal tax returns, trace and vouch transactions through journals and ledgers.
– Examine and analyze taxpayer accounting systems, determining the reliability of records and internal controls.
– Computed tax liability as it could apply to areas such as sales, purchases, job costs and leases.
– Prepared detailed reports of audit results and made appropriate comments and recommendations as to taxpayers accounting methods as necessary.
– Stay up to date with the changes in administrative tax rules of Florida State Tax Law and Statutes, etc.
If your company has been issued a Notice of Intent to Audit Books and Records from the State of Florida – DR-840, We can conduct all audit activities to ensure your best interest. Choosing us to represent your company, you can be assured that you have made the right choice.
Contact Anh Doan at (561) 969-8550 today for consultation and discussion your audit.AFFORDABLILITY – QUALITY – PROFESSIONAL
St. Lucie County
Indian River County
Palm Beach County
Miami Dade County
And other locations in Florida